Thursday, April 6, 2017
My Writing Challenges
Writing is a skill that every person should know, at least the basic of writing a simple paragraph. You need to use writing for your education, professional, and your social life. But there are some people who have their own struggles in certain areas of writing. I personally think my writing skills are decent but I would like to enhance my writing. For instance when I'm writing a essay and I sometimes repeat the same word. I would like to improve my vocabulary, so I can use big smart words instead of repeating the same word. By changing your words, it can get the the reader interested in what you are writing about. Another challenge I have in writing is spelling correctly, this is very important in writing. In order for the reader to understand what you are trying to write, you must spell correctly. They may mistake a word for another word and get confused. My challenges in writing won't stop me from advancing and polishing my skills. I am determine to become a better writer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Realationships in the Work Place
Do you have to be friends with your co-workers? I think this is a yes or no answer because it depends on your situation because you probably...
Crystal it sounds like you are on your way to become a better writer each day! I am impressed with your perseverance and dedication and encouraging words to your peers keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, I often find myself repeating the same words in an essay that i write over and over again. Its okay to make mistakes, we learn from mistakes all the time.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you, i think writing is a very important skill to have. Also, grammar is very challenging but it's also important.
ReplyDelete