Friday, March 31, 2017

Will I be motivated to work for money or for the love of my Job?

The career I have been interested in lately is becoming an Elementary School Teacher because I love working with kids. Working with children of all ages, getting to their know personalities, interests, and improving their social skills is something I enjoy doing on a daily basis at my job. Having the experience to work with kids has made me realize they're at a vital time in their growth life. I want to improve their study, leadership, communication, team building, and organization skills, so they can become successful as they get older. I would be motivated to become a teacher not for the money but because I would love working with children everyday. Developing their minds and teaching children new skills that can be useful in their life is something I am passionate about. Although the pay is not that bad, I would not mind being a teacher because its something that I would enjoy doing. Overall, I would love my job of being a teacher, I would encourage my students to become anything their hearts desire.

5 comments:

  1. I think that would be perfect for you! You are a caring and fun loving person, I think you should do whatever makes you happy. After all money doesn't buy happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you already know what you want to do I think that'll be a good occupational choice for you. We need more teachers that care about the well being of students. Like Destiny said, money doesn't buy happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, I am excited for you since you already are expressing a passion for your future job as a teacher. You have been gaining good experience and because of that, it has helped you to realize your future potential. I look forward to hearing more about your days as a teacher. You will be an awesome teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really nice to hear that you like to become a teacher.And the kids would love to have a teacher like you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great that you know how to work with kids. Since kids are really hard to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Realationships in the Work Place

Do you have to be friends with your co-workers? I think this is a yes or no answer because it depends on your situation because you probably...