Friday, March 24, 2017

Communicating in High School

I believe communicating in High School is not only an important skill to learn but it is also an essential life skill to know. Being able to communicate in high school, you can develop friendships and improve your social skills. An example of good communication skills would be when you are having trouble in a class and you need help, asking a fellow classmate for advice is good. As well as also communicating to your teacher for assistance. Some forms of good communication is emailing, calling, and even going in person to see the teacher. Learning to communicate can later help you when you're attending college, by communicating to the Professor for clarification on a subject. In college you are more independent, so developing good communication skills can help you interact with classmates. It is also an important life skill to know for your professional and personal life. In your professional life it is essential to communicate with your supervisors and co-workers to maintain a good work ethic. In your personal life, being an adult with good communication skills can be useful by resolving certain issues as well as being a parent with children. Knowing what is going on in your kid’s personal life is important because you can build trust and let them know they have someone to talk to if they have any issues in their life.

7 comments:

  1. Crystal, your post brings out a lot of points that hit home for all of us. Communicating really does occur in all aspects of our lives and being able to effectively communicate in both our professional lives or personal lives is truly an important skill. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and perspective on this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly agree that communicating in high school is really important, also not just in high school but in life. You must have communication somehow to get through many things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that is important skills for lives in at school this example for every person that have issues well not just people could be others things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I approve of your method of thinking crystal. Communication is a key skill in business we utilize the concept to our advantage. Networking is heavily dependent on communication. I have used communication to benefit myself as a member of FBLA here at SM. As a parent you should try and show compassion towards your kids however you are their parent not their friend, it is our job to teach the young usefully and admirable life skills. I'm not your parent I can't tell you what to do, I can only give you advice and hope for the best.

    -Best wishes
    Anthony Morin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also agree with Crystal that communication is vital for any situation your in, weather in school or in the workplace. Those skills being able to communicate with people of different backgrounds and ethnicity's so you can both understand and get to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you make good points Crystal. Communicating is essential for us in every aspect of our lifes. Communicating is a part of learning and that is why it will make us progress and solve problems.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you, I also think communicating is very important in our lives. Knowing how to communicate is very important, because it helps create a better relationship with people.

    ReplyDelete

Realationships in the Work Place

Do you have to be friends with your co-workers? I think this is a yes or no answer because it depends on your situation because you probably...