Sunday, April 23, 2017
Work Ethics
Ethics refers to well- rounded standards from right and wrong that humans ought to do, commonly use in rights, obligations, benefits to society, fairness, and specific virtues. Ethics is also a system of moral principles. They affect how people make their decisions and lead their life. Ethics also plays a huge part for someone who works, it teaches them a lot of responsibility. It also teaches someone about accountability, the value of money and the value of contributing. Some other work ethic are time managing as they learn to balance multiple tasks. For some having a job can also help someone excel in school. When their busier and had more going on they know its time to focus and get work done in class because they know they won't have anymore time for that after school ends. I personally agree with this because I have two jobs and work straight after school. I always try to get my work finish in class instead of after school because as soon as I get home, I go straight to bed and repeat the next day. But with preparation, encouragement, and support from my parents I can carry on these work ethics and success into my adult hood. I once read somewhere "Its not the job that's going to make you feel important. Its what you do what that job, with that responsibility. Whatever you do, do you very best of your ability."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Realationships in the Work Place
Do you have to be friends with your co-workers? I think this is a yes or no answer because it depends on your situation because you probably...
I agree that ethics would be a something that standards for right and wrong that human had to do I agree with you when you said that job is not going to make a person to feel important is how they take responsibility of their work is nice to do things in right way instead wrong way.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you strongly. I personally remember times at my work where people didn't get along and the whole atmosphere was terrible.
ReplyDeleteI agree that work ethics include managing your time. Also, I think it is great that your parents support and encourage you.
ReplyDelete