Sunday, April 23, 2017
Realationships in the Work Place
Do you have to be friends with your co-workers? I think this is a yes or no answer because it depends on your situation because you probably knew that person before you started working and you had a past with the person. I can understand why you wouldn't want to be friends. But I lean more towards yes, you should be friends with you co-workers. Build a bridge and get over it! Something my mom would tell me. You need to learn to forgive and move on. Why? because in a work place where everyone gets along can help build a great team and lead your jobs business to success! When a client, customer, or someone you need to help in your job sees everyone working together in a positive environment they know you guys are professional and know what you are doing. Also you always to need to communicate with your co-workers and if you have a resentful feeling towards that person its going to be hard to get work done and people who come to get service in your job will notice and would probably not come back again or even worse let your supervisor know what they seen. Plus its always good to be friends with your co-workers, you can have fun and enjoy work because who wants to go to work in a negative environment. In my job at Rue 21, my co-workers are around my age and its always fun! We have a good time at work and are always in positive mood. One time while working cash register a customer told me "I never seen someone so happy working their job before." If a customer can see a good work place they'll come back more often. Customers love our store because of our employees positive work ethics and plus we also have good deals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Realationships in the Work Place
Do you have to be friends with your co-workers? I think this is a yes or no answer because it depends on your situation because you probably...
I agree with you that we must learn how to forgive. Even if you don't want to be friends you should still treat your coworkers with respect. I am glad you were able to get over itm
ReplyDeleteI agree with everything you said. It's never a good thing to have hatred towards someone.
ReplyDeleteI agree it is up to a person whether or not they want to make friends with a co-worker. I think if you can trust someone enough to be friends with them then do so.
ReplyDelete